A guy I work with often sends out links to articles disputing man-made global warming to several of us that work with him and that used to work with him. A couple of days after my post called The Power of Popular Thought, he sent a new one out. After some interesting exchanges, one of the recipients of the original e-mail turned the conversation toward the movie Expelled and stated that he thought creationists should stay out of science. I responded and we had a short (but cordial) debate over e-mail about the subject. In the end, we both knew we couldn't convince each other but it was interesting nonetheless. I have to admit that, even though he is incorrect in his thinking, he is an excellent debater, a much better one than I am. It is a good reminder that only God can change a heart. I cannot rely on myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment