I love podcasting, especially since Apple has made it so easy with the iPod. It's like having a DVR for the radio, except sometimes with broadcasts that you cannot find on the radio. I subscribe to everything from John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and my own pastor, to a podcast about the New Orleans Saints, to old Lone Ranger and Green Hornet radio broadcasts. I have even been subscribing to video podcasts such as Best of YouTube, Movie Trailer Park (movie trailers, as you would expect), and the Discovery Channel (which has some good Future Weapons and Mythbusters excerpts.) The video podcasts are good when you are sitting in the doctor's office or somewhere else just waiting.
Ravi Zacharias podcast from today, Secularism & the Illusion of Neutrality (from his Just Thinking broadcast) was very interesting and very funny (yet in some ways sad). It's actually the third of four messages in the series but stands on its own. You can listen to it ahead of parts 1 & 2 and not be lost.
I also listen to some other sermon, technical, and political podcasts on occasion. What podcasts do you subscribe to?
1 comment:
Ready? Here goes:
News from Lake Wobegon
Desiring God Sermon Audio and Video
Learn Spanish with Coffee Break Spanish
All Songs Considered
Car Talk
Fresh Air
NPR: Music
The Unger Report
Oak Mtn. Pres. Sermons
SMIC Sermons
This American Life
I listen to others but don't really have the time to subscribe and listen to regularly.
Post a Comment