A blog about life, truth, technology, football, politics, and whatever else is on my mind.
Big Mountain Idol
Last night Laura and I and the kids went to Big Mountain Coffee in Helena to see Big Mountain Idol, a local version of American Idol. One of the four remaining contestants was Megan Clark, the daughter of some friends of ours. Not that I am biased but I thought Megan was the most impressive. She sang a song that she wrote herself and her mellow, coffee-house style was a joy to listen to. She has some real talent. You can read about the contest on the No Sleep in Helena blog. Megan and Randall Nichols (who was also quite good) were the two remaining finalists after the night was over. Next Friday night they both sing at the Buck Creek Festival to determine who wins Big Mountain Idol.
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment