Something to Say

I have thought about blogging for a while now but just haven't until now. I've actually had a Blogger account for probably a couple of years now with no blog. The biggest reason I haven't started blogging was that I wondered if I really had something to say or not. Tonight I found myself in essence blogging in the comments on a friend's blog.

What will this blog be about? It will be about personal stuff, technology, maybe a little apologetics (because that interests me), and life in general. I guess I don't really want to put it in a box. As a Christian and a software architect with a lot of interest in technology, I have opinions on how technology and the Christian life relate. Although it's not the focus, like with some blogs that are geared that way, I'll probably talk a little about software, websites, and other tools that are useful to others.

1 comment:

JBL said...

Thanks for the feedback. And glad to see you blogging. I'm looking forward to reading.