Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.Romans 13:1 (NIV)
A blog about life, truth, technology, football, politics, and whatever else is on my mind.
Reflections on the Election
I started to write all of the reasons I was thinking that Barack Obama was elected as our next President: the willing help of the press, the bad economy and the perception of Republican responsibility, the charisma and celebrity of Obama, the lack of a compelling and truly conservative candidate, etc. However, God reminded me of the real reason Barack Obama will be our next President:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep. That is the ONLY reason Obama was elected - or Bush in '04 and '00, or Clinton before that. We forget sometimes that our God is Sovereign.
However, it doesn't mean we don't have a responsibility to pray and get out the vote and be involved in promoting righteousness.
P.S. - I like the new look!
Post a Comment