I was looking at schedules for the upcoming games this Saturday on ESPN.com, when I discovered that Troy at LSU is playing on ESPN360.com. Thinking that this is a pay service, I hesitated to go there but my curiosity got the best of me. As it turns out, it is free to AT&T DSL customers, as AT&T pays for the service. (Of course, indirectly I pay for it, but since the cost is spread over all the customers, it is probably not much.) I get to see the game this Saturday. In fact, I could have seen the Arkansas State at Alabama game. The picture quality is actually pretty good too, even at full screen.
By the way, if you have Charter as your Internet Service Provier, you'll just have to go to ESPN360.com to see if it works for you. From what I've seen in searching the web, it appears that Charter only payed for ESPN360.com in the St. Louis and Los Angeles areas. If you're a Charter subscriber, comment and let everyone know if it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment