- Why healthcare is so expensive - I have some opinions on this being in the software for healthcare insurance business for 18 years.
- What kind of e-mail provider you should use
- How to subscribe to a blog so you know when a blogger has a new post - You may already know this.
- The death of proper English?
A blog about life, truth, technology, football, politics, and whatever else is on my mind.
Not Really AWOL
I haven't blogged in a while, mainly because of time. A lot has happened since Christmas: I broke my left hand and wrist (still in a cast so typing is slower), I got put on an intense but somewhat short-term project at work (still ongoing and involving some travel), and we are in the middle of planning our missions conference at church. So blogging has been on hold some. Here are some things I want to write about in 2009:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment