Some Good Christmas Music

I have found myself wanting to listen to Christmas music a lot this year. I'm sure I will have grown tired of it by the time Christmas gets here, but not yet. One of the albums I've been listening to a good bit is Silent Night by Red Mountain Church's band. While the band is made of member's of that church, the vocalist is from my church, Shades Mountain Independent Church. I bought the album on iTunes but it is also available for sale as a CD or a download on the Red Mountain Music site. I highly recommend it. I know this sounds like an advertisement, but I just wanted to share with you some music that I've really enjoyed. Most of my other Christmas music is several years old so it has been nice to add something fresh and new to the collection.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Red Mountain Music will be performing a concert of all of their Christmas Music Monday night at Workplay. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at workplay.com. It promises to be an awesome concert!!